Revenue Architecture ROI
Addressing heightened expectations of today’s buyers requires digital experiences and an orchestrated approach between marketing and sales. By using a full-funnel approach across Marketing and Sales, Revenue Architecture is a full-funnel marketing and sales methodology for accelerated, predictable and sustainable revenue growth.
What is the ROI?
Even small changes in the conversion math across the funnel translates into significant incremental revenue. If you can increase the conversion percentages from the attract-aware stage to the engage-convert stage and to the manage-retain stages, you can begin to realize 5X and more returns.
Yet to do this effectively, you will need to truly understand and isolate your buyers to engage around what matters to them at the right time and place. You need your customer data platform to answer questions like:
- Who should we be engaging?
- What are the customer’s pain points?
- Which buyers are demonstrating a specific intent?
- Over what channels does this customer prefer to engage?
- Which customers are at risk of cancelling?
- What service issues might impact retention and up-sell?
- Which are profitable and unprofitable customers?
- Which customers should we engage next
- When is the best time to engage?
- What is our next best offer?