9 Dimensions of a Revenue Architecture
|REVENUE STRATEGY DIMENSIONS||REVENUE SYSTEMS DIMENSIONS||REVENUE PROGRAMS DIMENSIONS|
|Value to Market|
Selecting the right segments and building competitive offers.
– Market Selection
– Offer Development
– Positioning & Messaging
Skilled teams with incentives to succeed.
– Capacity Planning
– Skills and Training
– Quotas, KPIs & Remuneration
Differentiating buyer experiences.
– Target Audience, Personas and Pain Points
– Intent-based Content & Messaging
– Campaign Portfolio and Archetypes
Informed revenue goals and full-funnel metrics.
– Market-informed Goals
– Performance Benchmarks
– Pipeline Metrics
Closed-loop revenue processes.
– Closed-loop Marketing and Sales Process
– Methodology, Rules, Velocity and Metrics
– Enablement Resources
Integrating and delivering campaigns and programs.
– Content Creation and Visual Design
– Production, Integration & Execution
– Testing & Optimization
Organization and channel model for optimal distribution.
– Organization Design
– Channels & Partner Model
– Management & Governance
Branded touchpoints and technology stack.
– Brand Collateral and Resources
– Websites and Digital Touchpoints
– Revenue Technology Stack
Persuasively engaging with buyers.
– Engagement Orchestration
– Persuasive Communications and Selling
– Relationship & Account Management