We take a broad view across 9 dimensions to explore and uncover growth issues and opportunities.
1. Have we selected the right markets and segments to compete? Identify ideal buyers and engagement segments based on data-driven insights and competitive market analysis.
2. Do we have the right offerings and messaging to engage buyers? Innovate offerings, align value propositions and create life-cycle messaging to engage buyers.
3. Do we know the optimal ways to access our target buyers – with what channels, media and revenue engine? Define revenue funnels and conversion models and the buyer engagement program plan.
4. Does our brand platform (visual design, website, digital channels) represent our business, reinforce our messages and engage our buyers? Create a visual brand, collateral and channels for buyer engagement and marketing and sales execution.
5. Does our revenue technology stack give us data-driven insights we need and effectively enable our teams? Marketing Automation, Digital Engagement, Sales Intelligence, CRM, Digital Channels, Customer Data Platform and Business Intelligence dashboards to enable full-funnel marketing and sales.
6. Do we have the right marketing and sales operating model? Align around an operating model with a full-funnel marketing and sales processes, the right organization, skills and resources to compete.
7. Are we executing optimized buyer engagement campaigns and programs for demand generation? Understand target markets and buyer pain points and optimize campaigns to build awareness, drive demand, engage accounts and convert buyers.
8. Are our sales teams engaging prospects and orchestrating opportunities effectively? Activate the right skills and methodologies with the right level of activity to engage prospects, orchestrate opportunities and close sales.
9. Do we ensure customer success and maximize retention, cross-sell and up-sell? Deliver products and services effectively, service customers and delight people to optimize retention, up-sell and cross-sell.