Launch entails implementing ant testing custom technology elements, treatments, content, imagery, and integrating website components and plugins. We produce or integrate copy and content, build search engine optimization (SEO), and test site elements for look and feel and functionality. We use a staging server to review iterations during the development process.
Websites are typically built using a content management system (CMS) like WordPress.
- Easy to manage and make changes to your website instantly
- Robust for marketing and lead capture
- Compatible with the best lead generation and CRM software
- Designed for optimal publishing and sharing of dynamic content / blog
- Highly visible to search engines with embedded SEO capabilities.
Bandwidth, visitor volume and site usage forecasts may suggest different hosting and technical solutions. Sites that include applications, tools, streaming media, and downloads may require more bandwidth, whereas sites which lean towards text information require less capacity. Security, management and performance are critical elements in the selection.
Prior to going live, we test the site using W3C standards and compliance procedures. We conduct a training session(s) on how to use back-end administrative functions and provide updates and fixes as needed over a “warranty” period following the public launch.