Public Relations, Social Media and Influencer Marketing
Working with our affiliates or your PR team, we integrate PR and Analyst Relations into your integrated customer acquisition programs. We help you determine what you want to accomplish, while considering the internal and external factors affecting your business. Our goal is to plan a strategy to make your message clear and consistent and we incorporate a variety of PR and Analyst Relations elements including:
- PR Planning – We set up an overall framework to reach your objectives and goals. In planning, tools to consider include: strategic media outreach, blog and bylined articles, speaking opportunities, crisis planning and the use of social media to further promote your mission and heighten your firms’ brand awareness and visibility. In setting up a social media strategy, it’s important to engage where your audience is using the best channels for your message, including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn. We also consider 3rd party ‘outposts’ or marketplaces where you can be found. We develop a content plan identifying strategies for content curation and content creation and we develop an editorial calendar and schedule for your brand communications and message delivery.
- Social Media Marketing – Social media marketing is a important for businesses of all sizes to reach and engage prospects and customers. Customers are interacting with brands through social media, and social media is a channel to directly engage with your audience. Platforms like Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn can help amplify the success to your business, creating devoted brand advocates and even driving leads and sales.
- Influencer Marketing – Social media and social relationships change the way people relate to and become involved with companies and brands. Companies can take advantage of these influencers to succeed in this new environment. IRM platforms become a “system of record” to manage, expand, validate, and scale global influencer marketing.
- Media Outreach – We help you devise a media listing for your target audience. Then, we work with you to develop the right ‘hooks/themes for coverage as you begin to interact with the media. This can include some ‘meet and greet’ events with targeted media and/or using the wire services and key social media to send out a press release or media advisory.
- Media Training & Coaching – Another area of expertise is media training and coaching. We want you to feel confident and be prepared to make the most out of any interview opportunity. We help you identify and coach your media spokesperson to be better prepared to speak with the media. Additionally, we can design a custom program to better understand the news media and provide training to deliver your messages effectively.
- Analyst Relations – We work with firms that rely on strong analyst relations to help gain mindshare with industry analysts, journalists, and key influencers.