Sales Lead Automation Programs with Email Sequences and LinkedIn
Outbound Sales Lead Generation is a highly effective component of a B2B Lead Generation and Buyer Engagement strategy. It is a numbers game. Sales automation solutions enable more touches, more qualified leads and a shorter sales cycle.
We use a platform of tools, technologies and expertise that includes an extensive contact database, Bombora intent data, automation along with buyer engagement strategies and tactics that help sales teams better connect with their ideal prospects.
Email programs are designed to send emails 1 at a time vs. large batches of emails sent all at once. By limiting email volume to fewer than 300 emails a day we improve email deliverability and response rates. We configure the right automation solution and combine that with campaign execution services.
LinkedIn programs help you send automated connection requests to your ideal customer profiles then send LinkedIn messages deployed over time designed to generate a response.
Program Components include:
- Markets & Buyers – Defne Persona-based Ideal Customer Segments
- Valued Offerings – Build Buyer Messaging, Subject Lines and Value Propositions
- Go-to-Market – LinkedIn and / or Email Channels for Optimal Buyer Access
- Revenue Systems – Intent Data & Contact Database, Sales Automation Technology
- Marketing Execution – Funnel Sequence and Scripts, Engagement Execution and Monitoring
- Sales Execution – Lead Generation Follow-up
Sales Automation and LinkedIn Engagement Packages range from $2,000/month for LinkedIn only to $3,500/month for comprehensive monitored email lead generation sequences. A one-time data setup fee of $1,500 covers two campaigns or data audience segments.
- Intent Data Included. Avoid the cost of expensive services. Intent data is part of the packaged offerings.
- Contact Database is part of the package. Avoid extra data services.
- Sales Automation. Avoid the expense of a separate technology sales outbound automation platform
- Expertise. Services include buyer engagement expertise and experience
Salespeople monitor their email, LinkedIn and CRM for responses and booked meetings. Leads are automatic…ready to engage and close!