The ‘Month Zero’ Process
Month Zero is our accelerated approach to rapidly assess the dimensions of a Revenue Architecture to identify gaps, opportunities and priorities and to envision revenue-focused strategies and tactics to accelerate growth. We tailor the approach for each client. Typical activities include:
Revenue Strategy Alignment
- Clarify growth vision, mission and target market segments
- Define segments, revenue funnels and conversion pipeline metrics
- Assess marketing and sales the ‘DNA’ of each segment funnel
- Validate the alignment of the business model and revenue model.
Revenue Systems Alignment
- Review brand, branded channels, websites and digital presence
- Assess the marketing and sales processes and sales enablement capabilities
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing and sales technology stack.
Revenue Programs Alignment
- Define target personas, messaging and value propositions
- Envision customer buyer experiences and acquisition programs
- Prioritize campaign and program execution.
Revenue Architecture Blueprint & Plan
- Summarize the Revenue Architecture vision
- Define priority initiatives, timelines and resources
- Establish budgets, roles and responsibilities for implementation.