The Month Zero Process
The first step of a revenue program is “Month Zero”. This phase involves mobilization, segmentation, buyer personas, buyer lifecycle maps, content plans. We design the initial campaigns and clarify the scope and resources required.
- Stakeholder Map
- Communication Plan
- Project Plan.
- What revenue operating model best aligns with with the business model?
- What are the right revenue pipeline metrics and funnels for each segment?
- What are the target account personas, key messaging and value propositions?
- What is the marketing mix for our customer portfolio?
- What branding, channels, content, experiences – including web, social media, marketplaces and affiliates.
- What marketing and sales processes?
- What technologies?
- How do we enable sales and marketing?
- What mix of sales and marketing programs and campaigns should we use?
- What content is needed by account, persona and lifecycle stage?
- What is the right campaign mix including paid, owned, and earned media?
- How do we integrate and launch programs that maximize reach, awareness, coverage and conversions?