The ‘Month Zero’ Process
Month Zero is our accelerated approach to set up a retainer program and develop buyer engagement strategies and priorities for initial campaigns. We envision revenue-focused strategies and tactics to accelerate growth.
Typical activities include:
- Clarify growth vision, mission and target market segments
- Define ideal client profiles and segments
- Build revenue funnels and conversion pipeline metrics
- Develop priority Engagement Personas
- Develop value messaging and message maps
- Review brand, branded channels, websites and digital presence
- Assess the marketing and sales processes and sales enablement capabilities
- Assess the effectiveness of the marketing and sales technology stack.
Revenue Programs Alignment
- Define campaign personas, messaging and value propositions
- Envision customer buyer experiences and acquisition programs
- Develop the Experience Architecture and Content Architecture
- Prioritize campaign and program execution.
Blueprint & Plan
- Revenue Architecture vision
- Priority initiatives, timelines and resources
- Budgets, roles and responsibilities for implementation.