By using a multi-affiliate and networked model, we can offer our clients flexible and adaptive services for variable needs. Our core team serve as the client agenda leaders, project managers and consultants on the team and our network members bring valued expertise in project execution.
Below is an overview of the three types of colleague at Revenue Architects:
Employees and selected independent professionals who lead and deliver Revenue Architects services
- Represent Revenue Architects professionally as full-time employee or part-time contractor
- Expertise across the spectrum of integrated marketing and sales
- Strong client management and consulting craft – able to lead client agendas, help sell and manage programs
- First when staffing new client assignments
- Benefits including health and dental plan options.
Independent professionals who are specialists working on Revenue Architects teams
- Expert consultants that offer specific expertise
- Staffed along with core team members to complete the composite team
- Operates within client service delivery approach led by Revenue Architects
- Sub-contractor agreement and SOW.
Independent branded firms who partner with Revenue Architects to expand our service delivery.
- Independent firms working under a separate brand serving as part of our delivery teams
- RA may showcase the affiliate on our Partners Page
- Affiliates often pursue joint marketing programs with Revenue Architects.
If you are interested in joining the Revenue Architects’ Network or Affiliate team, please complete the inquiry form on this page.