https://i2.wp.com/www.revenuearchitects.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/jetblue.jpg?fit=600%2C450&ssl=1 450 600 John Stone https://www.revenuearchitects.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/RA_logo-300x137.png John Stone2012-10-24 12:55:042014-04-16 20:10:1010 Lessons from Jet Blue Marketing
At the FutureM/IMS Keynote – “Advice from a CMO: How to Avoid Digital Fads and Focus on Things That Work“, Marty St. George, SVP of Marketing and Commercial Strategy at JetBlue shared a top-10 list. How does this apply to your business?
1.Know what you stand for and how the program fits in
2.It has to fit the logo (e.g. could not swap the logo with a competitor logo and have it work)
3.If it has been done before, it’s not that special
4. If it doesn’t shape culture and conversation, we are not interested
5. If it fits in a standard TV spot ad or banner ad, it doesn’t fit
6. Must work across all media
7. We want ideas that leverage multiple channels simultaneously and sequentially
8. Ideas of the future don’t fit into containers of the past
9. Ideas must be customer centric
10. Fix your problem while also solving my problem (for the agency).