This post is being shared this week in our updated Viant weblog.which we plan to publish about once a month. The newsletter is designed to be easy to scan at a glance so readers can click only articles of interest. Articles are pulled from “Things We Think”, the Revenue Architects Blog. The blog is named after the 2001
Viant was an innovative company designed from the ground up to build digital businesses. We also created Revenue Architects from the ground up – to address our client’s revenue agenda. We thought the name worked.
The Business Issue
The pursuit of top-line revenue growth is more challenging than ever. The web, social media and mobile technologies have transformed buyer process. Businesses must integrate marketing and sales and better engage the web to capture, deepen and expand relationships. Yet, executing successfully requires a wide range of talent – from creative design and branding to content creation and technology. At the same time, some of the best experts are working independently from the traditional agency. We flexibly and adaptively bring these expert teams to our clients – helping them capture customer value with new marketing and sales.
Thanks to great clients, a great team and an extended expert network, Revenue Architects enjoyed a solid 2011 and is off to a great start in 2012. We continually refine our business model to ensure we are positioned to adaptively deliver marketing support for our client’s growth agenda. We are celebrating new members of the team, expansion of our client base, an updated website and new offices in downtown Boston. Here are some highlights:
- We helped over 15 new clients expand revenue performance in 2012
- Working with Charles Schwab and other leaders, we expanded our wealth management footprint
- With Betaspring, we launched Revenizer – a new company developing easy to use marketing score cards
- We moved to Post Office Square in Boston – co-located with Boston Insurance Brokerage
- Roy Satterthwaite joined our team to build out our client work in the west coast
- We launched a new website with some improved branding and plans for video and enhanced content
- We expanded our client base across technology, life sciences, financial services and mid-market
- We expanded our network of independent professionals and agency teams.
Welcome to “Things We Think” and our newsletter. We hope you are able to enjoy some of the perspectives and thank you to all that helped Revenue Architects have a successful 2011 and start for 2012.