Manages assignments effectively across multiple clients or work streams. Highly effective in building and managing relationships. Persuasively articulates the complete spectrum of Revenue Architects services. Is current on emerging integrated marketing technology and best practices, brings hands on expertise in digital marketing across B2B industry sectors, leads pro-actively in marketing and sales efforts, The candidate will maintain a utilization of 80%. Typical experience range 5+ years. Achieves a personal sales attribution of $200k+ (FTE)
The Engagement Manager brings a successful and demonstrated 5+ year track record in strategic marketing, technology, digital marketing and sales with companies in our target markets. They have hands on experience in using new marketing automation, inbound marketing and sales strategies to architect and deliver integrated programs. The candidate will be able to engage strategies, translate business opportunities into highly successful integrated marketing programs and serve as a trusted advisor to clients.
He or she possesses a high level of personal integrity and professional standards and is an open and collaborative communicator, both orally and in writing. In addition to leading client assignments, the work will include marketing consulting, technical marketing, program management, sales and prospecting. Engagement Managers are leaders. They are smart, organized, assertive, motivated, and bring high energy as a team leader thriving in an entrepreneurial environment.
Manage client service delivery for integrated marketing.
- Translate vision and strategy into integrated marketing programs as a solution architect and delivery manager
- Design, integrate and optimize innovative marketing campaigns and programs hands on
- Develop content, set up digital platforms, update websites, configure campaigns
- Bring analytical capability to optimize revenue performance, campaigns and programs
- Execute advertising and inbound marketing programs, including SEO, Paid media, social media/ earned media and owned media
- Actively manage client retainers and projects and maintain a high degree of client satisfaction.
Lead and contribute to Revenue Architects marketing and business expansion.
- Author thought leading content and publishing on the Revenue Architects blog and social media
- Assisting with PR engagement to build the Revenue Architects’ brand and awareness
- Engage marketing programs for targeted segments, including B2B, Investment Management and Life Sciences firms.
Engaging in sales and 1:1 relationships, helping to close deals and generate revenue.
- Use selling acumen, webinars, eMail, events, prospecting
- Build relationships at executive levels positioning for long-term wins
- Interact effectively with clients at the Director, VP and CXO levels
- Identify, qualify, propose, and close opportunities with the strategic accounts
- Drive revenue growth within assigned accounts.
The successful candidate will bring at least 5-8 years of professional consulting/ agency or direct marketing experience and a strong background in inbound marketing, digital marketing and solution sales. Certifications with sales methodology, solution platforms and inbound marketing is a plus. An MBA or equivalent business experience is preferred.
The Engagement Manager may specialize in different elements of our service delivery model, including strategy, systems and program design.They will be an expert in content marketing and inbound strategy to help clients organically improve rankings, lead conversions and sales. An effective Marketing Technologist is hands on with HTML and CSS and an expert in implementing integrated marketing programs including content marketing and SEO. They will be a ‘full-stack’ technical marketer bringing familiarity with modern marketing tools including marketing automation (e.g. Eloqua, Marketo, Pardot, Hubspot, SharpsSpring), Google Analytics, MOZ, Google Adwords and others.
The compensation includes an incentive plan reflecting personal utilization and sales contribution. Benefits are available for full-time colleagues along with benefits. We can tailor a compensation plan based on experience and impact.